Contacts & Credits
For further information about membership of the Friends of Liverpool Airport
see our "How can I join" page.
For general enquiries e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please enter:
'FoLA27' plus the date that you send the message in the Subject line otherwise
your e-mail will be disregarded as Spam.
Day Trips and Specialist Holidays:
Please see the Liverpool Daily Post and Echo section on the Airline Information -
Schedule and Charter page for examples of exciting "one-off" holidays - day trips,
short breaks, one and two week holidays and fly/cruises. These holidays
are regularly advertised in the Daily Post, Liverpool Echo, Metro and other Trinity Mirror Group newspapers circulating in the area.
See also the entry on the same page for similar offers from North Wales Newspapers.
These 17 foot high puppets of the Beatles in their Sergeant Pepper outfits were in attendance at the official unveiling of the Yellow Submarine on 26 July 2005 (MM)
The Friends of Liverpool Airport wish to thank:
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport for its assistance and co-operation
- Photographs kindly supplied by:-
Dave Graham, Eddie Quinn, Marshall Morris, Graham Ward, Bill Hodgson, Brian Jones (BJ), Simon Montgomery, Keith Partington (KP), Kevin Pennington (Kev P), Steve Pearse, CAA and Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
(Their initials appear under each of the photographs)
- Roy Coates for undertaking the initial work in creating this website and continuing to assist in maintenance.
- Dave Graham of the North West Air News Group for the frequent task of uploading amendments to this site from information supplied by Marshall Morris, the former Chairman, from 1997 to 2009
- Steve Pearse (Chairman), Eddie Quinn and Graham Ward (09/27 Editor)
who have taken over responsibility for this website from May 2009.
Previous page ______________